Sunday 20 October 2013

★ Project 4 - Presentation Drawings


In project 4, students were asked to draw presentation drawings for the L-shaped wooden chair they made. Presentation drawings consists of 2D drawings and 3D drawings. For 2D drawings, we have to draw plan and each view of the object.


Plan


In producing 2D drawings, I've learnt how to observe an object from plan, front, back, left and right views. After that, I have to draw its each view. 

Also, I had to draw every side of the chair in very accurate lengths, even a small mistaken is not allowed. Since if we make this mistake in an official project, it will brings effects which we cannot expected, to buildings and even us.


Axonometric Drawing



Axonometric drawing is not difficult to draw as I thought. In the beginning, I still had no idea how to draw it exactly, luckily my faculty-mate helped me on this. And I knew the technique now.


Perspective Drawing





For this perspective drawing, I chose to draw two-point perspective. Since last time I had learnt one-point perspective drawings for university interview before enrolled into USM, so I want to learn new thing this time. I asked and learnt some skills of perspective drawing from my old best friend who is currently taking interior design diploma course in a private college. 

Starting the drawings with vanishing point/points is the rule of perspective drawings. She taught me a lot, and let me know that practicing would make perfect in drawing. Without her, I couldn't complete my this work.

In producing those drawings, I'm so grateful that my faculty-mates who were willing to help me. Also, our friendship had been improved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks