Saturday 19 October 2013

★ Project 3b - OBJECTS CONNECTION - A Comfortable Chair

In this assignment, students are required to produce a L-shaped wooden seating object which contains of chair and table. The theme given is 'UNITY'. This seating object we invent will be considered to placed near the HBP pond-waterfall. So we must consider its function as an outdoor comfortable chair. 

We had been divided into groups and there are 3 in each group. In my group, all of us come from Perak state. Fine, this is not important. So after discussing, we decided to make a multi-functional seating object and we chose to use Joshua's design.

Then we went to buy materials, but I didn't follow due to I fall sick then. :'(
And then started the producing. In the progressing, we ever faced failure, Joshua and Kar Hee were never afraid of it and still kept going, and remake a new one. This is what I admire.

This is our end product. Deng Deng Deng~~!












In this project, we've learnt to how to cooperate with others in a work.

Also, I ever heard there's a saying, 'If you are able to draw, it's not a must that you're able to design also'. I found that this really happens on me. In this assignment, I seriously cannot come out anything. T__T

Luckily, my sister saved me, she said,'This is what you chose, there will be difficulties for you to achieve what you want, so you have to go through it. It's impossible to let you go through it without any difficulties.'

I'm also thankful that my group members never blame me on it. 
However, I will keep going! Fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks