Wednesday 2 October 2013

★ Project 3a - Object Creation; A Free-Form Sculpture




 In this project, I wanted to make 2 hands which represents one hand of my parents. Meant that my family is always fulled with love due to my parents tolerate each other and hand-in-hand create a happy family for us children. 

I tried to make it in irregular form. The hand in right hand side is the second hand I made, hmmmm... seemed that I was success making it.





Thought to make the 2 hands holding together, but this was only my imagination for the product.


End product














Well, end product was not as good as I thought. 

However, in this project what I have learnt is making something I imagine into a real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks