Monday 23 September 2013

★ Project 1 - Me, Myself and I

Project 1(a) - Self Portrait Sketch



Well, it's not an very easy job for me to sketch a self portrait. Drawing a portrait is a very difficult thing to do for me before this, of cause now it still is. Tried to get tutorial videos on Youtube and watched to improve my skills to have a better drawing, but seems that I failed. But at least there are some skills to sketch I have learnt like sketching a shadows, how to sketch something which is smooth and else. 

 I believe that there are still a lot of improvements for me and I will keep improving myself.


Project 1(b) - Personal Logo







My design concept is according my self characteristics. My logo is simple, but I make it in abstract term also. I love simple things, I dislike to think complicated. So it's like me. 

For my tag line 'Inspire and Create' means when I inspire something, I must create it into real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks